Sunday, March 4, 2012

Haircut

We tend to let Daniel's hair get way too long. Given how traumatic some past haircuts have been, you really can't blame us.

But, when your son starts asking to wear "hairbands" (rubber bands) in his hair, you have to act. So, Will took Daniel to get a haircut today and Abby and I escaped to a nearby store and tested patio furniture -- we really like the porch swing thingies.

The photo on the left is the before photo with Daniel's CRAZY hair. Will texted the two photos on the right to me as I sat swinging in the outdoor department with Abby. Daniel is holding a lollipop in the photo on the top right. We told him that if he was a big boy and did not cry (SCREAM, KICK, LOSE IT, etc...) he could have the lollipop after his hair was cut.


I've got a bit of PTSD when it comes to Daniel's haircuts (I'm being serious), so when all was said and done, I totally forgot to take an after photo. But I can proudly say that Daniel looks great with a very nice big boy haircut. According to Will, Daniel was nervous during the haircut, but enjoyed watching TV and laughed while watching Scooby Doo.

Way to go Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment