Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things that Daniel Makes

Daniel makes such great things in school. I put a lot of the flat papers in a binder and we periodically sit down together and look at his art work. He is very PROUD and BEAMS as we look at all of the things he has made. We also have a lot of Daniel (and Abby) art on our walls.

But the three dimensional objects are another story. There simply is no good way to display and/or keep them. It pains me to throw them away, so I keep them and they start piling up around the house.

I realized that it had reached a point where I needed to impose a Daniel-artwork-hoarding-intervention on myself. So, I snapped some photos for posterity and tossed Daniel's creations in the waste basket. (PAIN! PAIN! PAIN!)

But at least I can put these photos in Daniel's binder as a reminder of his work.

Daniel brought this adorable bracelet home around Halloween.


I think this owl came home in November.


And this airplane just came home last week.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, these are sweet! And that's a good idea to take photos as a memory!

    ReplyDelete