Sunday, August 21, 2011

Engelhardt Camp

Grandma and Grandpa Engelhardt promised Abby she could stay at their house for one week this summer -- we refer to it as Engelhardt Camp! Abby has been so excited and was more than pleased to start camp today!

Like with her other summer camps, she received a t-shirt!

We had a nice day in Decorah (and a CRAZY delicious lunch that Grandma Engelhardt made). We could tell Abby was getting antsy for us to leave. She finally came up to me and said, "When are you going to leave? I want some time alone with Grandma and Grandpa!"

We took the subtle hint and drove home. As Will, Daniel and I were pulling into our garage, Grandma Engelhardt called to share the following Abby story. We laughed and laughed!

     Grandma: "Abby go brush your hair before we go to Mabes for pizza."

     Abby: "I'm only allowed to brush my hair once a day!"

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to go to Camp Engelhardt too -- especially if it includes a trip to Mabes!!! Lucky girl! She and Daniel are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete